Saturday 1 June 2013

Transfer Week!


Dream Team: Blue Springs 2nd Ward Missionaries
Transfer calls come tonight! Eek! This transfer is a big one with the mission split and everything happening in July. I feel at peace with everything so we will see what happens! I am pretty darn sure I'm not going to Witchita, but not sure if I am staying in Blue Springs.
Honestly, there's not much to report. We are working hard, probably the hardest I have worked on my mission. We have seen lots of little miracles, but nothing yet that has panned out with progressing investigators. I'm okay with that though. I have learned so much in this transfer, for my personal spiritual growth and trust in the Lord. My faith and hope in his promises have increased dramatically, as well as my reliance on him. I have had more spiritual studies in the morning and have been better able to meet the needs and answer the questions of those we meet and teach. I am really grateful for these hard times because they really do refine us.
Last week we went to the zoo on p-day! Whoohoo! P-days have been the best with Sister Ogletree and Sister Zito. Transfers are also hard because the people I love get moved away. Sad. Sister Ogletree is probably leaving... We have been together my whole mission!
Here is my life in pictures right now:
This is our District!  They are the best!


I may or may not be obsessed with Chik-fil-A... Yes. Those are Chick-fil-A sunglasses. We go weekly and they know us by name now... maybe because we wear nametags, but whatevs. I'm counting it. 

Sister Zito and I were twins...we thought we were funny until we realized how ridiculous we looked at the Visitor Center.  A nice older gentleman told us that we had really nice uniforms.

No comments: