Tuesday 14 May 2013

Mother's Day




I feel like there is not a lot to say this week. I got to talk to my family on Sunday. I miss them. So that was the highlight of my week.
I am still loving the Blue Springs 2nd Ward. I never want to leave! Transfers are coming up and I have no idea whether or not I'm leaving or staying. My time is ticking at the Visitor's Center because I have been there almost 9 months! Crazy! So I don't know what will end up happening. It could go either way because Sister Morris and I opened up that area.  That was the 2nd time we opened an area.
Yesterday we had a miracle! We have been doing lots of finding recently so it has been hard to plan and study for specific people. At Zone Training on Friday they talked a lot about faith and increasing our faith. It brought me back to the MTC where we learned to plan with vision in our VC training-- meaning we plan for people we haven't met yet. So we decided to try it. On Sunday night we plan for Monday, so we felt like we would meet a single lady who was struggling with something and feeling kind of separated from God. So we studied for her. We went to do some service for an older lady we had met and it was her! Everything we had studied and planned for was meant for her, even though we didn't know her life or her situation. It was such a testimony to me that this is the work of the Lord. He loves his children and he will help me be an instrument in his hands to bless the lives of others.

No comments: