Since my last post I have done quite a few epic things... let me fill you in on my adventures.
1. I learned how to be as hardcore as David and I mastered the art of slinging... after a few minor mishaps.
2. I went snorkeling in the Red Sea. Prettier than Hawaii? Yes. It was beautiful. I got a major sunburn that I coated with aloe vera for a week, but it was well worth it.
3. I explored Hezekiah's tunnel... in the pitch black dark.
4. I had a water fight in a biblical pool.
5. I visited Bethlehem. We went to the oldest church in Christendom, which sits atop the sight of Christ's birthplace. It was an amazing experience to visit and reflect on the birth and life of my Savior in the very place that it happened.
This list is far from exhaustive... in fact it barely skims the surface. But it will have to suffice until I am able to finish my game of catch up... which probably won't happen, so don't hold your breath.